Online voting system
European institution, Energy sector
For a European institution in the energy sector, we have developed an online voting system.
Due to an unusual context at customer side, we were only given 60 days to complete this project.
We built it from scratch and delivered on time, with the following features:
- a progressive web application (PWA)
- a hardened backend built using Flask
- a flexible rule system suited to a variety of voting contexts (majority rules, blocking minorities, quorum)
- a powerful role system with Role Based Access Control
- a robust anti-tampering systems using hash chains
This project was a real challenge due to the short timing, and the wide scope, but Adimian delivered it on time and the end users were satisfied with the delivered solution. It is still being maintained and receives regular upgrades several times a year.