Clover is a decision-helping software aimed at insurance brokers operating under French law.
It was designed in collaboration with the "Stratégies d'avenir" bureau in Nancy for Groupe Sofraco.
Brokers can :
- manage and share their client files
- manage and share their agenda
- track their revenues and activity using a dozen reports that can be exported in PDF
- pre-fill complex legal documents and export them in PDF
- using a community-maintained database, and an artificial neural network, Clover suggests the best products matching client needs by taking a large variety of information about each client into account
Clover runs on Mac OS, Linux and Windows and requires to be affiliated with Groupe Sofraco to work.